Best for Testing Ketones in Urine on Low Carb Ketogenic Diet, Ketosis Home Urinalysis Tester Kit, 100 Urine Test Strips
Perfect Keto: 100 Ketone Test Strips
100 Urine Strips to test Ketosis
- ✅ Measure Ketones: Perfect Keto Test Strips are used for measuring whether you’re in ketosis based on ketones in your urine. It’s easier to use than a glucose blood meter or breath analyzer monitor.
- ✅ Reliable: Count on this doctor developed, high-quality testing kit to give you results with precision. Unlike other products, these are convenient and easy to use at home, at work, or during travel.
- ✅ Quick Results: Just pee on a strip, or in a cup and dip the strip. Tap off excess urine, then wait 40-60 seconds. Compare the dipstick’s color to our chart to determine if you’re in ketosis.
- ✅ Bulk Kit: 100 precision keto tester strips per bottle. If you test and monitor once per day, you can do urinalysis testing for 3 months plus with this one package. They’re best for women or men.
- ✅ New to Keto? Sticks are great to see your progress on getting your body into ketosis. They can also measure ketones for those on low carb diets such as Atkins