Wondrose Sugar Replacer (Erythritol, Non-gmo Soluble Corn Fiber, Inulin, Monk Fruit, Natural Flavors), Coconut Flour, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Xanthan Gum
Keto: Easy and Delicious
There aren’t enough good, convenient, low-carb foods in the market today, and we think something should be done about that. Delicious. Convenient. Ketogenic. Those are our promises to you.
Keto and Co Vanilla and Chocolate Cake Mix
Pure Pleasure in a Low-Carb Package
Celebrate every day with a moist, tasty, low carb cake with no added sugar!
This Keto Cake Mix makes sweet, light cakes and cupcakes you’ll want to serve on every birthday, anniversary, Flag Day — you’ll start inventing holidays just so you can make this cake! It’s naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar with a pure, clean flavor!
- Ultra low in net carbs (1.8g): keto & diabetic friendly, vegan, non-GMO & gluten free
- Delicious, sweet and moist cake — pair it with our scrumptious, lick-the-bowl frosting for low carb cakes, cupcakes, cookies or brownies!
- No added sugar! Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit
- Effortlessly versatile! Add any flavor or mix-ins you want, try with coconut oil for a dairy free cake
The Best Keto Cake Mix
Pair it with our Keto Frosting Mix, or bake it up with sugar-free chocolate chips, a little lemon zest, or toasted pecans — there are hundreds of ways to make the cake you love. This time-saving mix is also gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, and keto-friendly. Enjoy a cake that tastes great and fits your low carb life.
- Vanilla Cake Mix
- Chocolate Mix
- Frosting Mix (Buttercream)
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low carb food convenient and delicious. We made this Keto Cake Mix because we want everyone with a sweet tooth to have the joy of a scrumptious cake, without all the carbs.
Keto Cake Mix Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8” cake pan (square or round) or cupcake tin. Batter will make 1 cake or 9 cupcakes
- Beat cake mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan or cupcake tin
- Bake until lightly browned: 15-20 minutes for cupcakes, 25-30 minutes for cakes
- Let cool completely in pan before removing and frosting
- Optional: Frost cooled cake with Keto Frosting Mix by Keto and Co
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.