Keto: Easy and Delicious
There aren’t enough good, convenient, low-carb foods in the market today, and we think something should be done about that. Delicious. Convenient. Ketogenic. Those are our promises to you.
Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix
Pure Pleasure in a Low-Carb Package
- Only 1.8g net carbs per serving
- No added sugar, sweetened with Wondrose (Erythritol, Fiber and Monk Fruit)
- Just mix and bake for a quick breakfast or snack!
- Keto-Friendly, Diabetic Friendly and Non-GMO
The Best Keto Muffin Mix
Hot buttered muffins straight from the oven are some of our favorite breakfast pastries — and now they’re available in a keto-friendly mix! The scrumptious banana caramel flavor will satisfy the pickiest monkey, while the soft, fluffy muffin texture will win over baked good fans. Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar, these muffins are high in fiber, and ready in 15 minutes. Fasting through breakfast? Make the mix into a banana bread loaf with toasted pecans and shredded coconut or sugar-free chocolate chips. There are plenty of ways to make up a batch of yummy banana caramel muffins. Order today to make your own batch of banana goodness.
Keto Banana Caramel Muffin Mix Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a muffin tin. Batter will make 9 muffins
- Beat muffin mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in prepared muffin tin
- Bake until lightly browned (15-20 minutes)
- Let cool completely in pan
- Split hot muffins and spread them with butter for the perfect breakfast treat.
- Dairy free? Use 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
- Use to make nut breads by substituting flour for keto muffin mix in a recipe (use your favorite)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.