It’s your birthday. Blow up the balloons, buy some of those awesome little hats and get the cake ready. But wait. Even though we really like to party, we’ve got a serious guest list, and wheat flour is not invited. So make sure that cake is baked with our natural blanched almond flour. Because we don’t like it when a party gets crashed by uninvited guests. Each batch of almond flour is tested and certified to be Gluten-Free. We take our almond flour very seriously. That’s why it’s the best. We use only the finest blanched almonds to create the fine milled flour you receive. Even though it’s sometimes known as almond meal, don’t be fooled. Lot’s of people try to pawn off their almond meal as almond flour, and there is a discernible difference. We offer only the finest blanched gluten free almond flour – and we ain’t lying. Each production run is sampled and tested to confirm this product is always Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free.
About our Almond Flour:
Almond flour is simply finely ground blanched (skinless) almonds. Grinding the almonds without the skins yields a finer-textured flour for better baked goods. Our almond flour is made with only one ingredient: California natural almonds.
We use only the finest blanched almonds to create the fine milled flour you receive. Even though it’s sometimes known as almond meal, don’t be fooled. Lot’s of people try to pawn off their almond meal as almond flour, and there is a discernible difference. We offer only the finest blanched gluten free almond flour – and we ain’t lying. Each production run is sampled and tested to confirm this product is Batch Tested Gluten-Free.
High Protein – 28 grams of our blanched almond flour contains over 6 grams of high quality plant-based protein. This not only helps you meet your daily protein needs, but also aids in the fluffiness of baked goods!
Low Carb – If you’re looking to keep your carbohydrate intake on the lower side, almond flour is perfect for you! 28 grams of our almond flour has just over 5 grams of carbohydrates. Much of that is dietary fiber, which helps digestion and does not impact blood sugar.
Great wheat flour substitute – Almond flour can often be substituted one-to-one for wheat flour in quick bread-style recipes. Examples include muffins, pancakes, and cookies. Almond flour lends a delicious buttery texture to baked goods!
Healthy Fats – Getting enough healthy, natural fats in your diet is good for your overall health. The fat in almond flour is unrefined and can help to provide sustained energy without a carb crash.
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 3 cups Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl mix together the melted coconut oil and brown sugar, then add the vanilla and eggs. Mix for a few minutes.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Add Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour, 1 cup at a time. Be sure to continue to mix well after each addition.
- Add the chocolate chips! Delicious!
- Form the dough into tablespoon sized rounds and place on a lined baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Flatten out a bit.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little butter.
- Cream together the peanut butter, butter, and erythritol in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the egg.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
- Use a fork to create a crosshatch pattern on the top of each cookie, flattening out the cookies. The dough is a little sticky, so run the fork under water before doing this.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool a bit and enjoy warm or room temperature.
Fluffy Low Carb Almond Flour Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a standard-size loaf pan.
- In a food processor, combine the eggs, butter, and almond milk; process until frothy.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, salt, and baking soda.
- Process until well mixed and smooth.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf (12-14 slices)